Remote monitoring system
Look the video and you can see how Sunmaster wireless monitoring systems for solar street light works.
Amidst the noticeable shift from regular lighting system to solar lighting system, others are still hesitant to join this cost-efficient and environment-friendly revolution, especially companies, mainly because of the initial investment required. Now, knowing how the solar control system works can help you understand better the many advantages and benefits of using solar lighting systems.
System Organization Generalization
This is the main monitoring platform of the control system. It consists of the PC, server, solar streetlight control software, Web server, and other devices which enable it to receive data from the GPRS/CDMA module of the data center. Through this, you can check the working conditions of your installed solar street lights, querying of the lights, and real-time controlling of it.
This system component collects the terminal controller’s information gathered from the solar lights. Here, the Zigbee signal is translated to GPRS/Ethernet signal, which are then forwarded to the control center.
RTU12W and solar controller work on managing, charging, and discharging solar system batteries. The information is collected from the solar panel, battery, solar lights, and other pertinent devices. It also controls the lights’ dimming and switching on and off.
Solar Control System Features
- Flexible control function (i.e. dimming, switching on and off)
Flexible grouping function
- Smart adaptive automatic networking function
- Flexible timing control strategy
- Intelligent query
- Geographical data concentrator display
- Data concentrator parameter remote setting
- User-friendly user interface
- Remote upgrading function
- GPRS uplink communication and Zigbee downlink communication
SEMS Monitoring Software
The software is operated on a host computer, wherein the system can be controlled and managed to collect the measured data (i.e. current, power consumption, alarm, etc.) and monitor the status of the lighting system.
The gateway’s functions involve:
- Turning on/off, dimming, and querying the terminal controller(s).
- Adjusting the lighting schemes automatically according to pre-setting.
- Storing the collected data and the device execution history.
- Communicating uplinks (i.e. GPRS/CDMA/Ethernet).
- Communicating downlinks (i.e. Zigbee/RS485).
- Remote upgrading
- Encrypting data during communication
- Alarming the control center
This works on:
- Switching on/off, dimming, and querying the terminal controller(s).
- Data collection including that of the solar panel, battery, light status, current, voltage, etc. of individual lamps.
- Uplink communication (i.e. Zigbee).
- Downlink communication (i.e. RS485).
- Relay functions/li>
- Remote upgrading functions
- Data encryption during communication
- Alarming the gateway
Calls Us Today for Solar Lighting System Inquries
This information may seem a bit technical that is why it is suggested that you get in touch with us to know more about our products and services. Here at Sunmaster, we value our clients so we assure you that you only get the best assistance that you deserve. A dedicate staff will accommodate all your inquiries, and should your location permit, you can even visit our workshops to personally check the quality of our products. Just tell us what you need and we can suggest the most suitable solar lighting system for you.