Solar Street Lights for the Desert
Designing solar street lights for desert environments requires a lot of work. Due to the extreme temperature, working in a desert environment needs efficiency and precision. Sunmaster doesn’t back out from challenges. When we were contracted to supply solar street lights for a desert environment, we were up for the challenge.
How Sunmaster suggested lighting a desert
A desert environment is characterized by high temperature during the day. It is dusty, and it has plenty supply of sunshine. Here, we list down the considerations or factors that were taken into account by Sunmaster in order to come up with the best street lights options for the project.
1. Deserts are hot during the day but extremely cold at night.
2. Heat waves and sandstorms are natural occurrences in a desert environment.
3. We have seen how sandstorms affect tall structures in the desert.
4. Sunmaster solar street lights for the desert are also equipped with dimming features in order to save more energy.
5. The battery box needs protection from the sun too.
Sunmaster’s engineers have developed sustainable state-of-the-art technology to make better options for companies and contractors. These experienced engineers will work with you to determine the best solar lighting solution that will fit your requirement. There are several factors to consider in order to come up with the optimum solar lighting solution for your needs. Sunmaster doesn’t believe that one model fits all. Cost-effective and sustainable lighting solutions can work hand in hand. Contact us and our engineers will be happy to assist you.