How To Keep a LED Lamp IP65?
The arrival of spring means it’s time to bring out the grill. As the snow melts and the weather start to warm up, your party can now move out of the house and turn your garden into an awesome feast of barbecue and beer. Unfortunately, for every outdoor event, there will be some uninvited guests. And we’re not talking about people.
Bugs can completely ruin a party — whether day or night. Mosquitoes, moths, wasps and other annoying insects could force you back inside if they start swarming your visitors. Sometimes they even follow you into the living room if the windows are accidentally left open.
Bugs are attracted to light. It may be the sun, the moon, street lights, or any luminous item you have at home. If you are using outdoor LED lighting, there is a tendency for flying insects to turn it into a nest. This could spell trouble for your little efficient LED lamp.
What Does IP Mean?
First of all, it’s very important to understand what IP means.
- IP65 is rated as dust-tight and protected against water from a nozzle
- IP66 is rated as dust-tight and protected against strong jets of water
- IP67 is rated as dust-tight and protected against water immersion
What kind of characteristics have the IP 65/67 LED lamp??
1. These LED lamps (IP65, IP 66 and IP67) are warm colour temperature around 3000k.
2. The LED lamp in IP65 or even IP66, IP67 is dust-proof and waterproof.
3. Seal the gasket around the LED with special silica gel.
4. Clean the LED lamp regularly.
5. Strategic LED lamp installation.
If you are looking for effective and affordable insect repelling LED lamps, a source from an experienced supplier like SunMaster Solar Light Manufacturer.